THE COMPONENTS OF A GOOD WEBSITE:
- The Home page loads quickly and is easy to read.
- The "7 second" page loading principle is followed throughout the website.
- The Home page text is clearly written and explains the purpose of the website.
- Clearly defined links.
- Special effects that work.
- Contact information available on all pages.
- Keywords and description in the TITLE and META tags are specific to each individual page and able to be indexed properly by search engines.
- A reporting system that tells how much traffic your website is getting.
Basic Web Site|
Here is what is included in a Basic Web Site:
Your total costs:
- Complete professional web design to your specifications:
(one home page + three additional pages
- Unlimited use of your "website ready" images
- Scanning and implementation of your graphics, logos, and photographs
- Assistance with text and overview of site content and navigation
- Advice on selecting and registering a domain name
- Assistance with selecting a web host
Already have a website? We also provide assistance with:
- $300 US
(one-time setup/design fee).
- $50 US per
month maintenance (includes monthly site hosting fee) - Optional
See Additional Services for more options.
- Updates and/or enhancements to an existing website
- Total remake of an existing website
|SERVICES AND PRICES|
(Prices subject to change)
|One home page + three additional pages
|Each additional page
(new or existing websites)
|$75 per page|
|Update/enhancement to existing site
||Quote - based on complexity|
||Price based on complexity|
|Additional images that need scanning and/or touch-up other than those included in Basic Service
||$10 per image|
|Special services such as forms, shopping cart sales, graphic design will be quoted individually and based upon complexity.||Quote|
|Assistance with domain name selection and registration||No Charge|
|Assistance with selecting a web hosting company|
NOTE: Customer is responsible for paying all hosting fees unless other arrangements have been made.
|Assistance with transferring an existing domain to a new web hosting company||No Charge|
|Automatic Monthly Maintenance
- Unlimited site content update/enhancement
- Payment of monthly website hosting fee selected by AZ Web Wizard
- Monitoring of website content and links for functionality
- Domain name registration and renewal
|Per Request Maintenance:
- Text changes and small image replacements by request
|$20 1st hour minimum|
(pro-rated into quarter hour increments thereafter)
|CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!|
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ's) |
What is necessary to get my web site on the Internet and noticed?
- Develop a solid idea of what product you want to market and how you want to display it.
- Create a web site that portrays your product or service up front in a format that is easy to read, understand, and navigate.
- Post your web site on a server or host that attracts clients.
- Submit your site to search engines for maximum exposure.
- Distribute your URL on business cards, brochures, your storefront, your car! - anywhere the public will see it.
|I know what product I want to offer and I have an idea of how I want to display it. How do I get started putting it all together?
- Send us an information packet with what you would like on your web site.
~ Include your business card, brochures, catalogs, or a standard business information packet.
- Find several examples of websites on the internet that attract your attention and include their URL's in your information to us.
- Send a variety of photographs. If sent via email, must be in .jpg or .gif format.
~ Original photos are best, but we can also work from good quality images in brochures, catalogs, etc.
NOTE: ALL photos must have the photographer´s permission to allow use on the Internet and each photo must include the photographer´s name if applicable.
- Let us know of any forms or specific information you want included in your website.
- Send example(s) of your logo(s) if you have any.
|What is the web design process you use to create a web site?
Using your input, we first design a proposal in the form of a storyboard for your review which includes a complete site layout containing a homepage and links to other pages within your site. We will email this proposal to you unless otherwise specified. Remember - this is an initial draft of your site. In no way will you be locked into this design. You are free to make changes at any time.
Once you approve of this initial design we will then:
- Code the web pages using your text, images, links, forms, etc.
- Create a logo if you would like one
- Creatively put it all together
- Test, test, test and retest the site on two versions of Netscape and the most recent version of Internet Explorer for functionality and appearance.
|Can I see my website during this process?
- We will provide you with a URL where you can view the progress of your web site at any time.
- We encourage you to communicate with us, preferably via email, with comments, suggestions, modifications, anything to make your website exactly what you want it to be.
|Anything else I need to do while my website is being created?
- You should select a web host. We can provide you with some suggestions, but it's ultimately up to you to decide upon and sign up with a host. You are responsible for monthly payments to the host of your choice.
- Decide on a maintenance plan for your website once it goes live (see the "Maintenance".
- Make the first payment (one half of total cost).
- Once you are delighted with your web site we will post it live on the internet. At this time, your second and final payment is due and payable. If you chose the monthly maintenance plan, invoices will be sent to you at the end of each previous month.
|What happens when my web site is posted online?
- We will notify you when your site is live.
- Search engine registrations will be generated.
- Once online, it takes about eight weeks or more for your URL to be added to search engines and their directories.
- If you include an email address or a form in your website, responses will go directly to that address as soon as someone sends one to you.
- You should begin advertising your URL in other media, such as business cards, catalogs, flyers, brochures, the side of your vehicle!